Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Christmas Pictures


So I posted about the whole car in the backyard thing on Christmas, but I have been meaning to post pictures of us enjoying Christmas. I have been procrastinating it -- here they are finally.


Brooke got a Barbie bicycle for Christmas.
Jade opening a gift

Jade got this little Dora couch for Christmas, and I wanted to take a picture of her and Brooke on it. She wasn't too enthused about that so Trent had to hold her down for a second, and obviously she didn't like that either.

Brooke with one of her gifts

This is the gingerbread house that I made. We actually made two -- I let the kids help me with the other one. They weren't allowed to touch this one, but they ate lots of candy and icing off the other one.

2 comments:

Meredith(The Mom) said...

That must have been so scary for you. I hope your house is fixed now. It is so fun to see your family. Have a great day!

Jenn said...

lol thats cute, They look like they had a fun xmas! Jade is just growing like a weed.