Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Funny Girls

Last week, Brooke and I were eating my leftover ribs from Texas Roadhouse (and she was taking more than her fair share). After we were done, she told me that she might want to be a vegetarian because she didn't want to eat animals. Shortly thereafter, though, she decided against becoming a vegetarian because she didn't want to eat tofu.

Brooke and Jade sharing a dessert ... off the same spoon...at the exact same time

Somebody snuck out of bed and fell asleep next to the piano in our living room...This wasn't discovered until about 11 pm when Trent was getting ready to go to work.

Brooke's sandwich art

One of Jade's favorite things to do -- hanging from the counter

Brooke has one of my birthday roses in her mouth; I think that she got this from the end of Shrek 2 when Fiona and Charming are dancing

Jade loves cheese -- When I was taking a bath, Brooke got in the fridge. We have a lock on it because it doesn't seal really tight and to keep Jade out. Brooke can unlock it but doesn't know how to lock it so Jade got the block cheese out and starting enjoying it. This is what I discovered when I got out of the bath.

No comments: