Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Aspen Update

Aspen is almost two months old, and I am realizing how few pictures I have taken of her.  In the first two months of Brooke's life, I am sure that I took lots of photos of her.  I guess that when you have more children, you have less time to go around taking pictures of the baby.  So the past week or so, I have made a concerted effort to take more pictures of Aspen.  I need to do the same with the other children as well, but at Aspen's age, they change so quickly.  Here are some recents photos of her:




I have to say she has some pretty cute facial expressions.  Over the last few weeks, she has also started to smile more, and thankfully her crying has decreased.  She is sleeping fairly well at night now and wakes up about one time.  On December 1, she had her one month check-up and weighed eight pounds and was 20.5 inches (I think).  So she has been growing, and I am sure that she weighs more than that since that was about three weeks ago.  I feel like things are starting to get easier now that she is going to sleep better and isn't crying so much.

1 comment:

Katie said...

She's so cute and her smile is so sweet! I can't believe she's 2 months already!