Sunday, February 12, 2012

Soccer

Jade is playing the winter session of soccer.  Now she has never played soccer before, and I am not really sure how she feels about it.  At games, she runs after the ball, but once she actually gets to it, I don't think that she knows what to do.  She just kind of stands there, but so do a lot of the other kids.  Sometimes she complains about it.  The other day, though, I asked her if she wanted to play the spring session, and she said "sure."  However, Bristol, seems to like soccer and can kind of dribble the ball already.  So as soon as she is old enough, I am going to sign her up.  I think she should be old enough to play in the fall.  Here are some pictures from one of Jade's games:
The name of Jade's team is the Bumblebees since they have goldish-yellow shirts.


No comments: