Sunday, December 28, 2008

Marker Fun



One day, a week or so ago, Brooke was coloring with markers while Jade was napping. Then when Jade woke-up, I let her hold one of the markers at the table while I was doing something at the kitchen counter. I wasn't too concerned about her getting marker on anything because they are washable, but when I turned around she had orange and brown marker all around her eyes. It was kind of funny. I am not sure what she was trying to do with the markers, though. Brooke thought it was so great that she decided to help Jade color more marker on her face, and then she did her own. So this is what they looked like when they were done with their make-overs. I showed Jade what she looked like in the mirror, and she seemed a little confused. They did take a bath shortly after, and it came off completely.

1 comment:

B.H. said...

That's hilarious! I can tell Brooke was trying to be creative and draw a mustache (sp?) and beard on herself:)