Wednesday, March 11, 2009

So...

So if anyone has looked at my blog today (previous to now), they may have noticed that I added a little widget on the right. Hopefully then, you figured out that I am pregnant. We are excited to be expecting our third child due on November 3. Right now, I am only about six weeks along and feel good. In the past few days, I have felt slightly nauseated on occasion but that's all. However, I think that the nausea will start intensifying within the next couple of weeks, but I really don't get it bad at all compared to a lot of other women.

This is the ultrasound picture from today. The baby is the white thing in the upper right section of the dark circle in the middle. I know that it's not that impressive, but the baby is only about .5 cm so far.

4 comments:

Ashli said...

Congratulations!!! That's so exciting. It's nice to follow family across the country. - Ashli Terrell

Meredith(The Mom) said...

Congratulations!! I hope you don't get sick. I'm jealous of your warm sunshine. Enjoy!

Katie said...

congratulations! we are so excited for your family!

Laura said...

COngratulations! Your family looks great! It looks warm where you live now! Aren't blogs fun! Very addicting. We have a blog too. aaronandlaurageyer.blogspot.com