Wednesday, June 3, 2009

The baby is a...

GIRL! I kind of thought that that's what it would be, but since I couldn't really be sure until the ultrasound I just kept that to myself. Most family/friends reading this probably already know that it's girl, but I thought that I would post it here anyways along with two of the ultrasound pictures. I am pretty happy that it's another girl, but I also would have been happy if it was a boy. Trent was a little disappointed, but he'll be fine.
The ultrasound technician has a machine that also does the 4-D images so really got to see what the baby looks like (kind of weird and very skinny). I am not sure if she looks more like me or Trent...(just kidding)

I like this one because if you look closely you can see that she put the umbilical cord in her mouth.


4 comments:

Meredith said...

Congratulations!! Grandpa Pearman would be so happy with all the girls. I'm glad you consented to go camping. It's great fun. Have a great day.

Jenn said...

oh congrats!

ChanFam6 said...

Congrats Andrea! I just found your blog through Jennifer's. You don't even look pregnant yet, but you are always so tiny. Hope life is treating you good down South. Wish we had more warmth here. It's been a very cold, rainy spring. Best wishes to all!

B.H. said...

Congratulations! We are so excited to have a new cousin and neice:)