Sunday, September 13, 2009

Singin' in the Rain

Last Saturday, we had a big rainstorm, and it was so great that I think it's worthy of a post. Anyway, it rained a lot (at least for Yuma) in a short period of time. The best part of it was that it cooled the temperature down and reminded that the weather here could actually get down to bearable temperatures. Earlier in the day, it had been over one hundred, but when it rained, it went to seventy-five degrees or lower. Even better was that I went to the grocery store while it was still raining, and when I came out, it still felt pretty cool even though the rain had stopped. So I actually felt good when I loaded the groceries in the car, drove home and unloaded everything instead of feeling like I was going to die from the heat.

Brooke always loves to go out and play in the rain. I don't know why she put a coat on since it wasn't cold.

No comments: