Thursday, September 3, 2009

It's been forever...

So I haven't posted anything in over two months. I just keep putting it off. Things here aren't too bad. It's still really hot here; about a week ago it was 116 degrees. The weather should start cooling down to around 100 (if you call that cool) in a few weeks, and I can't wait. Brooke started preschool on August 10 so it's just me and Jade at home for about three hours a day on the weekdays. Actually Jade sleeps for about two of those three hours so then it's just me. I have less than nine weeks until my due date, and we are excited. Not too much else is going on. I'll have to post about our summer and put up some pictures this weekend.

1 comment:

Zack + Julie said...

What a tease of an update!! hehe. :) Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow night!