Sunday, October 11, 2009

Primary Program

Today our ward had its Primary program for the year. Even though Brooke is CTR 5, this was her first one because last year we moved before our old ward did theirs but after our new ward had theirs. Brooke did a good job; I saw her singing the songs and she memorized her part for the program ("The priesthood blesses my family." That took her about five seconds to memorize though:)) Jade really wanted to go up front and be a part of it, but she'll have to wait a little longer.
These pictures are from today; notice that Jade's hair is getting long.

Brooke giving her big smile, but only because I told her she could make a funny face in the next picture.


1 comment:

Jenn said...

oh that is so cute, oh my wow ya Jades hair is getting so long. Oh makes me mas i miss my 2 nieces. Our primary prgram was this week but i missed it casue i was sicx and i was sad casue i was really looking forward to it, the cute little kids.