Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Thirty-eight weeks

I went to the doctor today, and I had to wait a total of one hour and forty minutes before I actually saw the doctor. I was a little annoyed because I was paying a babysitter to watch the kids; usually I am in and out in thirty to forty-five minutes at most. Anyhow, I was pretty glad when he checked me and said I was dilated to a three. I still have two weeks left, but this baby may come a little sooner than I expected. I don't have all of the baby stuff ready (at least as much as I want) so now I am definitely making the most of every minute since I don't know how much time I have until her birth.

Here is a picture of me on Saturday, three days ago.

Brooke and Jade love all this baby stuff. They are both wearing baby headbands and sucking on bottles. Plus Jade is sitting in the baby's carseat. Jade loves to put her baby dolls in the baby carseat, the bassinet and the crib. It'll be interesting to see the girls' behavior when the baby is actually here.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

omg wow you look huge. well im glad she is going to be here soon. you and lisa may have babies at same time, since she is in the hospital now. So i have never heard what is her name?

B.H. said...

I had to laugh when I saw you wrote this entry right before the baby decided it was time to come. I'm glad everything worked out alright despite not making it even to the car!