Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Christmas

Well, I guess that it has been almost a month since Christmas, but I still wanted to post some pictures from our Christmas. This year we decided not to buy a lot because our kids already have way too many toys in my opinion. So instead we set a small budget for each child and each other and the rest of the present was that we went to Disneyland.

I made stuffed beef tenderloin (filet mignon) for our Christmas dinner. It was pretty good, but it's also pretty expensive meat. I know some of the pieces look very pink, but that meat is supposed to be kind of rare.

I made triple chocolate mousse cake for dessert. It was really yummy and actually not very difficult to make -- a lot easier than one would probably think.

Jade with her Pucci Puppy; Brooke has a similar one and didn't like to share it with Jade.

Brooke's helping Bristol open her gifts.

A little Christmas morning meltdown.

Brooke was very tired from Christmas and fell asleep on the floor around 5 pm -- very unlike her.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

cute and your food looks yummy

B.H. said...

I'm jealous! That food looks great!