Monday, November 5, 2012

Happy Halloween

For Halloween, Brooke was an Egyptian girl, and Jade was a bride.  Bristol was a bee, and Aspen was a butterfly.  For the last couple of years, I've tried to keep Halloween costume expenses to a minimum and buy as little as possible, but this year I did buy all of the kids' costumes.  I have to say that they look really cute.
This is really the only picture I have of them in their costumes, which is too bad because you can't see much of Brooke's costume.  Aspen was really good about keeping her antennae headband on her head for most of the night.  Bristol also had a headband, but she was not good about keeping it on.

We went to our ward trunk or treat on Halloween night.  Then Brooke went trick or treating with her friend Mercy and her family.  Trent and I took the other three to some houses in our neighborhood but had them back home at about 7pm so that they could go to bed at a reasonable hour.

No comments: