Monday, November 5, 2012

I am 30!

In case anyone wasn't aware of this, I am thirty years old.  I say this because I still get comments about looking young.   Not that thirty is old, but it seems that I don't even pass for an adult.  I was really hoping that I was finally starting to look older since I have four children and all.  About two weeks ago, I was at the park with Bristol and Aspen, and a woman there asked if I was their babysitter.  She looked like she was within ten years of my age, and it wouldn't surprise me if she was actually younger than me.  Anyway, she didn't think that I looked old enough to have kids that age.  Well, Bristol is only three so I can't believe I don't look old enough to even have a three year old.  I shocked her when I said I was thirty and that I also have an eight and five year old.  She told me that I looked really good for my age, and that's nice.  It would just be kind of nice to not look like a babysitter or a teen mom.  Or maybe I should just be the babysitter and have the father of the children pay me for my work. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous! If only it ran in the family!