Thursday, May 21, 2009

Brooke's Birthday

On April 4, Brooke turned five years old (I know this was over a month ago, but I am trying to catch up on posts). I can't believe that she is already five and will be going to kindergarten in August. Since we have no family here, we just had a small little celebration for her (sort of unusual for us). On her birthday, Trent's work had an employee appreciation picnic so we went to that. It was great for the kids because there were snow cones, an astro-jump, cotton candy, etc. By the time we got home, it was too late to do Brooke's cake and presents so we just waited until the next day. Judging from the pictures, I think that Brooke was pretty happy with her cake and presents.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Happy (late) birthday Brooke! Her cake is so cute! Did you make it?

B.H. said...

I was going to ask the same thing. Her cake looks awesome:)